The 8300 is built tough and works hard through the longest shifts so you can get more done in less time for less money. Yet it’s ergonomically designed for shift-long comfort and safety. With both optical scanning and RFID, you’re ready for fast, accurate data capture using barcodes and RF tagging.
The 8300 is equally at home in retail, healthcare, and warehousing. From pharmacy and store shelves to patient rooms and loading docks, the 8300 puts powerful, economical AIDC computing in your hands.
- Optional 13.56 MHz RFID reader integrates with barcode laser scanner
- Batch data entry and upload through communications cradle
- Choice of linear imager, laser, or long-range laser reader
- Energy-efficient design for up to 270 hours of operation between charges
- Programmable vibrator / beeper to notify data capture and user-friendly interface and large, backlit LCD screen
- Expandable memory up to 10 MB and supports a variety of C and BASIC programming
- CipherLab Application Generator enables custom applications
- Multiple 1.2 m drops onto concrete (5 drops on each side) / IP65