Maximize productivity and increase ID card issuance efficiency with the industry-leading features of the Polaroid P800 card printer. Faster printing, more reliable performance and the highest resolution available make the P800 card printer a great fit for a variety of applications, including state and local governments, corporate or educational applications.
- Streamline card issuance with productivity-focused print technology
- Reproduce intricate text and images with high-resolution printing
- Protect your investment with printer modularity and upgrades like inline lamination
With the P800 series card printer with inline lamination module, you can add a tactile impression for enhanced security and branding.
Industry-leading print speeds
The P800 series card printer dramatically improves your card issuance throughput with printing speeds that rival the fastest card printers in its class.
Industry-leading image quality
Reproduce intricate graphics such as state seals and school emblems with the P800 series printer s enhanced print modes. Resolutions up to 300 x 1200 dpi an industry first mean that fine text, 2D bar codes and complex two-byte character sets print sharp and bleed-free. Exclusive TrueMatch printing technology delivers vibrant colors that more closely match the colors on your screen.
The P800 series printer withstands the daily demands of enterprise-level card issuance. Industry-exclusive TruePick card handling virtually eliminates jams by accurately picking cards, standard
or thin, with no adjustments.
Best value today and tomorrow.
Rest assured that the P800 series printer investment you make now will continue to pay off in the future. Modular design lets you field upgrade your P800 series printers with different encoders, an inline lamination module option and features as your card issuance needs change.
- Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer
- One-sided (simplex) or optional two-sided (duplex) edge-to-edge printing
- Full-color and monochrome printing capability in the same printer
- Alphanumeric text, logos and digitized signatures; 1D/2D bar code images
- Printer pooling/sharing
- Standard mode: 300 x 300 dots per inch; standard text, bar code and graphics printing
- High-quality mode: 300 x 600 dots per inch for enhanced text, bar code and graphics printing; 300 x 1200 dots per inch for enhanced text and bar code printing
- 256 shades per color panel
- Full-color: Up to 220 cards per hour, one-sided (YMCKT); up to 165 cards per hour, two-sided (YMCKT-K)
- Monochrome: Up to 1,000 cards per hour, one-sided (Black HQ)
- Automatic feed: 100-card input for 0.030 in. (0.76 mm) cards; 25-card output standard
- Front exception card slot
- Separate reject location and holding tray (two-sided printer model only)
- Input hopper empty detection
- One-sided printing: L 17.4 in. x W 8.8 in. x H 8.8 in. (44.2 cm x 22.4 cm x 22.4 cm)
- Two-sided printing: L 21.2 in. x W 8.8 in. x H 8.8 in. (53.8 cm x 22.4 cm x 22.4 cm)
- Six-compartment multi-hopper: L 27.5 in x W 16.5 in. x H 14.5 in. (69.9 cm x 41.9 cm x 36.8 cm)
- One-sided printing: 9.0 lbs (4.1 kg) (depending on options)
- Two-sided printing: 12.0 lbs (5.4 kg) (depending on options)
- Six-compartment multi-hopper: 33.0 lbs (15.0 kg)
Operating system support for printer driver
- Windows 10, 8, and 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows XP SP3 / Windows Server 2003 R2 (32 bit)
- Windows Server 2012/2008 (64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL) certified
- Biodegradable supply cores made with EcoPure additive
- Recyclable enclosure plastics (marked with recycle symbol per Resin Identification Code)
- Recyclable packaging
- Bidirectional USB 2.0 high speed; Ethernet 10 Base-T/100-Base-TX (with activity light)
*Product features, specifications and appearances are subject to change without notice.
**Warranty period may vary by territory. Please check with your point of purchase.