Precision Identification Products is a global company that is at the forefront of innovation and development in the field of materials science for labelstock products, with over 20 years of experience.
Precision’s technology is driven by a team of industry recognized material experts who have developed a comprehensive range of performance filmic labelstock products. Its capabilities in topcoats and adhesives in conjunction with regional technical support teams are well placed to understand customers specific requirements and recommend the most suitable solutions for their individual applications and use.
Precision’s range of materials include:
- High Temperature Material – Demanding applications such as tracking of printed circuit boards through the vigorous manufacturing process and their product life cycle require highly specialized materials. Our primary offerings are coated polyimide films designed for temperatures up to 300 C (572 F),available in a variety of thickness and coating appearance.
- Durable Polyester Material – This workhorse family of products includes a variety of topcoats for all your printing needs – matte, semi-matte and gloss. Our standard coatings provide excellent printing with thermal transfer ribbons as well as traditional technologies such as flexo, screen and offset. These products are designed to perform well in applications with exposure to abrasion and chemicals
- Security Material – Certain applications call for materials with more specific functionality, such as when evidence of tampering is required. We have many ways to help indicate whether a product has been altered,and these options can be tailored for custom applications if desired. Examples include product warranties, package closure seals, license tags and car registration stickers.
- Transfer Tape Adhesive – A self-wound permanent acrylic transfer adhesive designed to allow easy transfer onto subsurface printed filmic substrates. This product exhibits excellent adhesive performance on metals and plastic surfaces and is a most cost-effective replacement for some of the brand in the market in many potential applications.
- Flame Retardant Material – Precision ID developed a range of Label products for use in the mobile and tablet battery industry, Automotive, Electrical, Aviation. These constructions consist of Polyester, Polyimide VTM-0, VTM-2 and non UL94 rated film solutions.